Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Job Title: NDE Inspector
Perform the mag-particle operation efficiently - ensure correct electrical charge and time for different size parts, loading, unloading, demagnetizing and cleaning each part:
- Maintain correct mixture of mag-particle concentrate, as required.
- Certify as a Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) Level I per Timken Corporate Standard 10.52
Perform the Double-Etch operation effectively - ensure correct immersion sequence, immersion time, part loading, part unloading, and the ability to "swab" etch.
- Certify to Timken Corporate Standard 10.27 including completion of the required hands-on hours.
- Perform visual inspection of relevant product defects.
- Maintain detailed records pertaining to production and the equipment.
- Complete an annual "local" eye exam.
1) Ability to achieve Mag-Particle certification - Level I.
2) Ability to achieve Double-Etch certification.
3) Ability to perform "close" visual inspection.
4) Ability to maintain accurate records.
5) Must be willing to work any shift and work over-time.
The above description covers the most significant duties performed, but it does not list all the duties and requirements of the job taken into account in the factor evaluation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.