What Timken makes possible begins with you.
Those who came before us helped land a man on the moon, create the world's infrastructure, and introduce renewable energy alternatives. Now you can join the Timken team to write your own unique story and help drive what's next.
A career at Timken means you can have an immediate impact doing Work That Matters to the worldó improving the efficiency of today's industrial equipment and preparing for the future of motion on our planet and beyond. New associates can start contributing right away, and there are many opportunities to advance your career at your own pace. Join our global team of 18,000 people in 35 countries, and start helping our customers push the limits of what's possible in their world of motion.
Timken is looking for an Intern to support Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Performance Management, Succession Planning, and our engagement & listening processes/practices. You will assist in D, E & I and Talent processes across the global enterprise. In addition, you will interact with our SuccessFactors Talent Suite. This is a dynamic position focused on increasing your experiences and leveraging your skills.
What you will gain experience supporting:
- Assessments and listening activities
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives and processes
- Sustainable talent processes
- Facilitate training and change leadership
- Partner with Human Resources and business
- Configure, test, and innovate within SuccessFactors talent suite
- Dashboards and reports
- Training materials and company-wide communications
- Associate experience and engagement!
- Prefer: pursuing a Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems
- Grasp of analytics, using tools like Microsoft Excel, PowerBI
- Enjoy supporting and improving a business by ensuring Talent is performing, developing and ready for their next challenge
- Eager to gain new skills in a fully integrated world class HR System (Successfactors)
- Support performance management processes to global teams
To Be Successful, You Will Need:
- Strengths in engaging and partnering with global teams
- Using systemic thinking and problem solving
- Applying agility to flex as needed
- Collaboration with teams
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.