**On-the-Spot Job Offers
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!*
Where:** 21651 Baker Pkwy,City of Industry,CA,91789
Type: Full-Time & Part-Time shifts
Wage: $15.50/hr - $18//hr and up, based on experience
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; Morning and afternoon shifts available with overtime as needed. End time can vary daily.
Benefits After 90 Days: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
Our mission is to build our cities and keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the goods they need to make this happen.
Watch a preview of what to expect while working in the different departments at HD Supply
In this job, you'll do things like:
- Operate an Order Picker and/or Double Pallet Jack while following company procedures to select, move, or transport product throughout the warehouse.
- Use a Voice Pick (Jennifer) headset technology to seek out and confirm product locations and quantities.
- Select orders, verify stock and inventory levels, and assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per hour) goals.
- Operate a stand-up forklift and reach truck to unload trailers and replenish stock.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product throughout the day
- Able to speak English fluently (due to Voice Pick system)
What will give you an edge:
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven environment
- Stand-up forklift, reach truck, cherry pickers/order pickers, Walkie Rider, clamp truck experience
If you are interested in attending, please apply online or call/text (626) 436-4033.
Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Generous health, well-being and financial benefits for Regular Full-Time Associates:
- Life insurance
- 401k savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Up to 15 days paid time off annually in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Growth
HD Supply is an Essential Business Service:
As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here:https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/
- Don't worry, we think you'll love it here! HD Supply's company culture and top-notch benefits are unparalleled. However, you must remain employed a minimum of 90 days in order to be eligible to receive the first 1/2 of the sign-on bonus ($500), and 6 months in order to be eligible for the remaining $500. You also must be employed at the time of the payout.
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer service, and/or order processing.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system. Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise. Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area. May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or picking method. Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Job Locations US-CA-City of Industry - US-CA-Pomona - US-CA-Walnut - US-CA-Chino - US-CA-El Monte - US-CA-Diamond Bar - US-CA-Baldwin Park - US-CA-Montebello
Job ID 2021-43633
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 91789
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.