Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 33 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
- The incumbent will use considerable judgment in the making of broad decisions to insure Components and Final Inspectors, in all areas, are performing their inspections and making out their paper work in accordance with applicable work instruction such as EPS's and IP's.The incumbent will also insure the inspectors are adequately trained and certified and that proper gaging techniques are used. All findings are reported to the Quality Manager in accordance with IP233
- The incumbent will also perform audits on processes used in the manufacturing, cleaning and acceptance of product. The auditor will, as a minimum, compare procedures used against work instructions. They will also verify that the latest issues of work instructions are being used and verify certification of personnel when required. Issues found to be deficient are to be pursued to insure corrective action is taken.
- The auditor's primary focus must be the continuous improvement of Timken's quality management system. To this end, the auditor is required to be able to work with other employees and sometimes customers to solve problems. It is expected of the auditor that they will take a leadership role when problems or conflicts arise and will work constructively with their peers and area supervisors to obtain solutions. This should be done with a minimum of supervision.
- The incumbent will maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition, assist in maintaining good housekeeping within the department and occasionally be required to perform various other duties as assigned and directed
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- 5 years aerospace bearing manufacturing required
- Knowledge of blue prints, drawing, schematics, and GD&T required
- MS Office suite skills preferred
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders, and lift, pull, and push up to 30 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.