Provides training and development to contact center associates through instruction, feedback, job aids, and reference materials.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Delivers in-person, virtual, electronic, blended, and micro learnings in a contact center environment using training and facilitation best practices.
- Integrates adult learning principles into training courses and supports multiple learning styles using various instruction delivery methods.
- Authors and maintains departmental standard operating procedures and creates skill development modules and job aids.
- Conducts, organizes, and supports new hire orientation, I9 processing, and foundational training courses.
- Sets up classrooms for individual and group training sessions.
- Supports training program development, delivery, and reporting strategies through the learning management system.
- Listens to recorded and real-time calls to evaluate associate interactions with customers and provides follow-up feedback and training as needed.
- Assists with instructional design and development projects.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.