Lovejoy, a company within the Timken family of brands, is hiring a Maintenance Planner.
- Order maintenance-related parts/services
- Track down available parts, as needed
- Obtain quotes for services and unique parts
- Enter new vendors into the system, as necessary
- Create/enter P-Reqs
- Monitor status or POs to ensure a timely delivery
- Receive parts/services properly so that vendors get paid
- Keep paperwork record of invoices, quotes, etc.
- Conduct asset inventory and audit of spare parts
- Schedule annual inspections and provide required documentation to local, state, and federal agencies.
- Manage open notifications in SAP
- Refresh worklist throughout the day to keep updated
- Ensure a plan exists for each open notification
- Train employees on use of SAP Maintenance Module
- Maintain all Maintenance Programs/Orders
- Communicate with maintenance technicians and production personnel to understand what the issues are, what resources are needed, and when a repair can be performed
- Work with production to schedule planned equipment downtimes.
- Coordinate maintenance and contractor work during the downtimes.
- Publish schedule of maintenance and contractor activities where necessary.
- Create maintenance orders in SAP from notifications, based on the above communication
- Plan/schedule non-breakdown orders, such as PMs and equipment issue repairs, in accordance with production scheduling
- Add components to orders, as necessary
- Close (TECO) maintenance orders
- Review worklist for orders in "repair complete" status
- Verify that malfunction data and issue data is accurate
- Verify that each has been clocked on/off properly by maintenance technicians
- Verify that spare parts and services have been received properly for related POs
- If necessary, perform goods issue transaction for stocked parts in SAP
- TECO orders
- GED or high school diploma is required
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.