Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This position provides the necessary engineering required for the development of new equipment and processes as well as support and optimization of existing installations.
- Provides the necessary electrical engineering required for the development of control systems used in manufacturing and test equipment
- Develop PLC programs, as well as troubleshoot and modify existing programs
- Effectively manage projects including identifying and coordinating the development of new test equipment and the upgrading of existing test equipment.
- Manage contractors used in the building of control systems.
- Must have electrical engineering background and knowledge of PLC programming
- Must be able to work well with others in a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electricial Engineering with a minimum of 4 years experience
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.