Where: 134 Leader Drive, Piedmont, SC 29673
Type: Full Time Non-Exempt
Wage: $17.50/hr + (based on experience)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5:00pm -1:30am. NO WEEKENDS!!
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and pull product throughout the day
- Willingness to train to operate forklifts, electric pallet jacks, or similar equipment
What will give you an edge:
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven environment
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer service, and/or order processing.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system. Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise. Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area. May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks.
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or picking method. Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.