USABlueBook is the recognized source of products and technical support for professional water and wastewater operators. As the company founded by utility operators, for utility operators. It is our goal to remain the industry's top technical and customer service leader.
USABlueBook ( www.usabluebook.com ) is a division of HD Supply.
More About USABlueBook
USABlueBook was founded in 1991 when a certified operator, realizing there was no single-source supplier to meet all of this product needs, decided to start a company that would do just that. It was his dedication to providing exceptional service and support to water and wastewater operators everywhere that made USABlueBook what it is today. As we continue to expand, our main goal stays the same - to make sure that all of our customers "-Get the Best Treatment-!"
Perform various day-to-day administrative duties to provide support to the operation.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Tracks and updates time in Kronos for associates' hours, vacation, sick time, and personal days.
- Runs daily, weekly, and monthly reports for freight audit, stock receipts, and other reports that are relevant to the position.
- Sets up new job accounts for customers and maintains accounts receivable files on customers.
- Creates manifests to customer purchases.
- Prepares and codes invoices. Matches customer pick-up and delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Provides operation support as assigned by manager.
- Answers multi-line phone and routes calls to appropriate personnel.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.