Responsible for ensuring that company owned/leased delivery vehicles are properly assigned, routed and tracked.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Monitors the daily delivery schedule.
- Ensures that the invoice and load are correct prior to departure.
- Records all in and out times of vehicles
- Records availability status of vehicles.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.