We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
Executive Administrative Assistant to the CEO and CFO
Are you detail oriented? Can you maintain confidentiality? Do you enjoy supporting the top leaders of a global company? Do you enjoy multifaceted schedules where every minute counts? Are you experienced in creating complex global travel plans and itineraries? Then this challenging, yet rewarding position may be right for you!
Reporting directly to the CEO, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the CEO and CFO and serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of these two executives.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with excellent written and verbal communication, a strategic thought process, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. We are looking for a proactive self-starter who has a high degree of personal integrity and strong interpersonal skills and can work well under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities in supporting the CEO and CFO include:
- Managing, monitoring, and communicating calendars, emails and appointments including scheduling and confirming appointments and resources
- Providing assistance to executives with preparing and running reports, creating correspondence, etc.
- Managing and scheduling travel (which includes coordinating private aircraft), purchasing airline tickets, making hotel reservations, coordinating ground transportation, obtain directions, etc.
- Facilitating communication with Board of Directors, other executives, leadership team members, and company employees
- Facilitating communication with external parties, such as customers, suppliers, shareholders etc.
- Managing internal documents and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- Coordinating team meetings and executive leadership reviews
- Planning and executing events when required
- Preparing slides and materials to support internal and external meetings and communications
- Preparing expense reports and financial reporting documentation
- Ordering/keeping an inventory of business materials
- Supporting the executives through the use of technology platforms, such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Concur, Teams/WebEx, etc. to facilitate streamlined business interactions globally
- Executing with accountability various ad hoc requests from executives
- Managing daily, weekly, and monthly schedules and reporting in a concise manner any urgent matter that requires immediate response or attention
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Corporate Executive Assistant position
- College degree preferred
- The ability to handle sensitive information with professionalism and confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage tight deadlines
- Outstanding computer and technology skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and good systemic thinking
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage a broad variety of tasks
- Must be flexible with work schedules and hours
- Strong learning agility and ability to work well across global teams
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.