Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
This role is to serve as the financial leader for the Groeneveld-Beka USA business operations. The role must balance both daily and strategic financial activites. In carrying out this role, communications and collaboration with the key financial organization is required. This organization currently includes; Groeneveld-Beka Holland, Germany, Plymouth UK, GRIT Italy, Groeneveld-Beka Milton Canada and Timken WHQ USA.
This role must be able to manage daily and stretgic financial inquiries, while operating within two independent MRP systems. This role wil be a key player in the future consolidation into one MRP system.
- Assist in establishing major corporate economic strategies, objectives, and policies for company.
- Lead financial reporting for the Dayton location supporting the US business, such as; budgeting, forecasting, monthly close, Key Performance Indices, etc.
- Responsible for the accurancy of financial information, including, payroll, inventories, intercompany charges, accounts, receivable and payable, COS, etc.
- Participates in the preparation of operating and capital budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Interprets financial anlaysis of sales and costs to alert business leaders to trends and concerns.
- Supports and maintains a SOX comliant environment.
- Provides management with ad hoc reports relating to various aspects of the business
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
- Establishes relations with banks and other financial institutions, as needed.
Technical and Functional Skills:
Bachelors Degree plus 7 years experience or 15 years experience required.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.