Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you...
Benefits after 30 days!
Pay: $19.00/hr with a $1.00 shift premium
401K and Profit Sharing
Washes Gordon Food Service (GFS) equipment and maintains the cleanliness of wash bay areas. Performs general maintenance as necessary to make sure all equipment is running properly.
- Washes the interior and exterior of all equipment.
- Perform Load Bar and Spring Bar maintenance as required
- Maintains required records.
- Fuels and Lubricates equipment as required.
- Performs building maintenance duties at facilities as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to operate equipment and have appropriate operator's license.
- Must be 21 years of age (only if CDL required for location)
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Must have ability to write and communicate effectively in English.
- Must adhere to all safety regulations and procedures.
- Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures.
Quarterly Schedule Rotations:
- Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Sunday-Wednesday 2:00 PM-12:00 AM
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.