Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Assists manufacturing managers, supervisors, and production planners in work center scheduling and part expediting. Provides detail to operation customer service and product line managers on delivery commitments for in process product and critical customer requirements. Ensures schedule attainment is met for On Time Delivery.
- This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (i.e. hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations
- Coordinate scheduling of work centers and/or assembly with manufacturing to ensure schedule attainment.
- Processes DCRs and Stop Works
- Verifies WIP status and locations
- Provide and follow-up delivery information as needed to the Operations customer service, planners and managers
- Vendor Paperwork and expediting
- Assist in performance of Sarbanes Oxley audits
- Performs weekly cycle counts of inventory to a high accuracy level
- As directed, resolves inventory problems or issues in a timely manner
- Cross trained to review and posted cycle count books when needed
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- APICS certification
- Problem solving skills
- Manufacturing experience or Production knowledge of Keene Products
- Spreadsheet Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, JDE, ORACLE, or equivalent)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business or related science degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Accouting, Business or related science degree
- Ability to read and understand prints, process sheets, and engineering specifications.
- Basic computer skills.
- Math, mechanical aptituded
- Good organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to sit or stand in one position for a period of time. Ability to carry parts from assigned areas to the work station.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.