Responsible for beginning, mediating, and completing the Fabrications order process.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Serves as liaison between sales department, customers, and the fabrication warehouses regarding order status and issues.
- Processes the concessions portion of team's returns and serves as second tier support for escalated returns to ensure final resolution.
- Acts as initial triage for inbound requests, processing RFIs accordingly, and assigning to the appropriate product queue for processing
- Provides support for account groups requiring compliance (i.e. Government, Web, Personalized, etc.).
- Provides support for strategic projects.
- Serves as point of contact for departmental escalation email group.
- Assists with system testing for departmental product updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.