Maintenance Reliability Manager
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN.-We are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals.
The Maintenance Reliability Manager is responsible for the roll-out of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) transformation across all Stratas manufacturing sites. They serve as a change agent and coach to train site leadership teams on the effective deployment of key TPM and RCM strategies and processes aligned with the Stratas Performance System. They drive a learning culture that embraces standardized work, information flow, problem solving, strategy deployment and continuous improvement. They encourage Operational Productivity by developing improvement teams focused on line efficiency, breakdown reduction, maintenance optimization, safety culture, and quality compliance.
- Lead, teach and coach others during the TPM implementation
- Works closely with Plant Leadership and Operations / Maintenance teams to deploy TPM and fully implement KPI's.
- Ability to travel 75% of time during Implementation Phase, 50-75% normal travel
- Presents status in a weekly / monthly basis to the plant and Corporate leadership teams
- Manage / Collaborate with a team of technical writers that will assist in generating the documentation needed for TPM and RCM.
- Leads the continued development and implementation of the Stratas Performance System, specifically the CI Culture for TPM, Value Stream Flow and Visual Factory Principles (standardized work, problem solving, strategy deployment and continuous improvement).
- Coordinate the development of the TPM/RCM master and pillar phase plan, track progress against the plans and leads issue resolution (Gap analysis, and adjustments to plan).
- Participate in department reviews/activities to ensure that work is properly integrated and progress is on track. Conducts quarterly TPM audits to ensure progress towards phase goals.
- Perform duties as assigned by CI Manager, follow, monitor, and ensure compliance with all safety, food safety, environmental, GMP rules, regulations, and policies.
- Interface with vendors and contractors providing services to the facility to ensure company needs are met.
- Run projects from ideation to completion that supports the CI TPM/RCM program strategic plan for sustainment
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
- Develop an overall understanding of the different TPM pillars, and how they integrate through the master plan to deliver the improved results.
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- Work with the operations team to establish production line operating metrics such as efficiencies, up time and reliability. Identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
Competencies for Maintenance Reliability Manager
- Working knowledge of Total Productivity Maintenance (TPM) principles within at least one of the following TPM Pillars: Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement or Early Management.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (from operators to Vice President level) and have the ability to influence others across multiple levels of the organization.
- Must have thorough knowledge of processing and packing equipment to effectively lead technical resources to successfully maintain production line equipment to achieve high levels of productivity.
Education: This position requires a degree in engineering or equivalent experience
Experience: 8 years of experience in a manufacturing and supply chain environment; 8 years of experience working with and understanding TPM principles and methods; Experience in leading or managing the TPM implementation across multiple sites or single large manufacturing location.
Equipment/Software Skills: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.-Understanding of CMMS Program
Preferred Certificates:-Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt; PMP
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, and any other legally protected status.