Your Career Begins at Timken!
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The Branch Coordinator - Alberta will be situated in Edmonton , AB and be responsible for assisting the overall branch operations for Alberta, with such tasks as preparing quotes, arranging product installations and service calls with customers, shipping parts orders, invoicing and maintaining current and accurate customer information files electronically. The incumbent is also responsible for managing incoming communication, open and distributing mail, maintain and assist with Inventory Control and Inventory counts and being an active liaison between account managers, customers, technical support, and technicians to ensure that all customers' needs are met or exceeded.
- Answer and direct branch phone inquiries and assist walk-in customers as necessary.
- Prepare customer quotations and invoicing orders for parts and installation using ERP and CRM software.
- Provide sales order management support to Account Managers and National Sales Manager.
- Efficiently schedule and communicate product installations and service calls performed by Technicians.
- Manage and maintain inventory levels appropriate for monthly sales projections.
- Select appropriate kits for customer/dealer installations and relay technical feedback on kit suitability to Engineering Department.
- Provide various reports to management & colleagues such as quote status, on time delivery, gross margin analysis and sales activity.
- Facilitate all communication and completion of the order process with other departments; liaise between Account Managers, Technicians, Engineering and Warehouse.
- Conducts inventory management on all parts and WIP (work in progress)
- Manages order board
- Proven Customer Service experience
- 2+ years of previous scheduling, quoting, and invoicing experience
- 2+ years of Office Administrator experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- High confidence and team working abilities
- Excellent telephone skills
- ERP Experience - SAP experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical aptitude
- Problem solving skills
- Bilingual French / English is a welcome asset
University Degree / College Diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.