Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Acceptable Math Skills
- Industrial Electronics or Industrial Maintenance degree required or a minimum of seven (7) years maintenance experience
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints
Job Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Plan, layout, and perform installation, maintenance and repair of all plant equipment following approved maintenance and installation standards
- While performing machinery installations, responsible for completing all phases of the installation, especially plumbing of air, oil, water, and conduit of flexible cable to the nearest suitable power duct for the machine and making all necessary elements.
- Use general maintenance equipment such as wrenches, hammers, power saws, drill presses, and electrical welders
- Use measuring devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, micrometer levels, and plumb bobs, or any other devices necessary in the erection, fabrication, or troubleshooting of equipment
- Repair and maintain electric motors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, electrical and mechanical control systems, lighting systems, and power transmissions systems
- Maintain knowledge of current quality and safety system(s) and other regulatory compliance related to this position.
- Refer to Ergonomic Job Descriptions for the physical job requirements.
- This position is responsible to the Department Supervisor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.