Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
We have an opportunity for Quality Assurance Inspector on afternoon shift. The shift hours are 3:30pm to 12:00am, Monday through Friday.
This position will perform various functions of inspection to assure product conformance adhering to the safety, quality and quantity standards of Timken Aurora Bearing Company.
- Sets and uses all gauges required to perform inspections.
- Documents and files records of all inspections.
- Reads and deciphers blue prints used to verify product conformance.
- Reviews and approves certifications received from suppliers to applicable requirements.
- Performs receiving inspection duties of component parts and final assembly.
- Performs analysis of returned goods.
- Inspects and approves master gages for manufacturing.
- Analyzes product by use of microscopic equipment.
- Moves parts to and from work area and scales as needed. Performs weigh-counting on electronic scale to ensure count accuracy.
EDUCATION & Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in Quality specifically with gauges.
Competitive Compensation and benefits (Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401K with employer match)
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.