Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Together, We'll Keep the World Moving Forward. Not everyone knows what Timken makes. But you'll recognize what we make possible. Timken engineers solutions that keep the world moving by offering products and services to keep the world's equipment, machinery and vehicles in motion. Everywhere from NASCAR® to NASA.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Performs various duties associated with customer service and sales functions, accepting and processing phone and fax sales orders, confirmations, expediting and providing other assistance as needed. Performs the preparation, processing and maintenance of various documents and performs routine clerical duties.
- Accept and process phone, mail and fax orders and prepare orders for data entry including checking stock, part numbers, prices etc. Assign customer account numbers to new orders or changes to existing orders.
- Prepare, maintain and initiate paperwork for export customers.
- Assist customers in expediting, order confirmation and change requests, and provide other assistance as requested.
- Enter new orders into computer, run edit lists, add and change customers in computer master file, process special reports.
- Complete Returned Goods Authorization forms and process paperwork for returned goods.
- File orders, changes and packing lists.
- Fill out sales order checklist when required.
- Print order acknowledgements.
- OK rebates.
- Check edit list on new orders.
Customer Service Representative Minimum Requirments:
- High School Diploma or GED (validation is required)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Basic product knowledge including a basic understanding of manufacturing operations, basic computer skills, data entry skills, organizational skills, telephone and emailing etiquette.
- Utilizing various types of office equipment and experience and software systems for order entry, and obtaining tracking and delivery information.
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- Health savings account (with company provided contribution)
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.