Job Specific Responsibilities
- Manage the pricing functionality in SAP
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of pricing data and maintain consistency with pricing policies and strategies
- Collaborate with pricing, sales, marketing, merchandising, and finance teams to ensure pricing strategies, changes, and promotions are effectively implemented
- Provide guidance and training to internal stakeholders on pricing policies, procedures, and tools
- Monitor pricing performance metrics and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with IT teams to integrate SAP pricing tools with our eCommerce site and other digital platforms
- At least 7 years of SAP pricing experience
- Vistex experience with sales promotions, deviations, chargebacks, and contract administration
- Hands-on experience working with pricing function modules and integrations with web platforms
- Manager experience
Manage a team of associates that develop, implement and support new/existing software applications and hardware platforms. Work with user groups to ensure operational stability and that applications meet the practical needs of the company.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Builds relationship with key user and operation groups to identify and resolve business issues.
- Manages system development and support activities to meet user needs in a timely and cost effective manner while ensuring completion per the governance process.
- Manages and tracks the progress of multiple development projects to include administration, work plans, resource planning and control, status reports, and budgeting.
- Resolves information services problems by analyzing issues, discerning the most appropriate course of action, providing tactical direction and reallocating resources as necessary.
- Communicates status of activities with the team, peers, management and end-users.
- Selects, develops and motivates assigned staff.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.