Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage plus shift differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
- Performs set-ups and maintains a variety of tooling and pre-set cutting tools.
- Effectively monitors job while maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Responsible for quality and quantiy of work duties as assigned by management.
- A Process Control Attendant B must have general knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, and hand tools and be familiar with computers.
- Work is performed under the direct supervision of the supervisor with guidance from team leader.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.