Inside Sales Representative Needed
We're seeking an Inside Sales Representative to support our Facilties Maintenance division in Santee, CA.
Shift: Monday-Friday, Weekends Off
Location: 101 Riverview Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071
As one of the largest North American industrial distributors of maintenance and construction products, HD Supply's key to success has always been our associates. Come be a part of our collaborative, innovative, fast-paced team, where meaningful work, professional development, competitive pay and benefits support our culture of wellness. Let's get to work - together. Join the HD Supply family today!
HD Supply Offers:
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan Eligibility
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Paid Time Off & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Rewarding Commission Incentive Program
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a proven track record of sales generation
- Must have ability to build trust and credibility amongst customers
- Must have computer and telephonic skills
- Must be dependable and customer service oriented
- Must possess the ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized, customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for facilitating the sales process to generate new sales opportunities or upsell via phone, email, or other electronic communication. Oversee responses to customer order and quotation requests for all levels of accounts received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, and written and faxed correspondence.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Prospects for new sales opportunities via outbound calling and emailing.
- Facilitates the sales process through project management, tracking open sales orders, issue resolution, and overall customer service and support.
- Generates profitable growth thru quota attainment.
- Provides product pricing by consulting the pricing matrix and other resources to determine the appropriate price.
- Develops code directives for certain products while maintaining target margin goals.
- Performs estimating, take-off, and proposal duties as necessary.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 1 to 5 years sales experience.
- Bachelor or Associate's degree preferred; not required
Job ID 2019-35287
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Sales
Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 92071
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.