Maintenance Mechanic II
The Maintenance Mechanic II is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical / electrical equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, boilers, pumps, liquid fillers, packaging equipment, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, and blending/mixing systems. This position will primarily focus on the utilities side of maintenance.
Shift and Schedule:
- Analyze mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical problems and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement, or fabrication.
- Wire moderately complex control circuits.
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and all types of piping including hot/cold water, steam, process and condensate, utilizing formulas for all phases.
- Weld various types of metals.
- Machine most metals, plastics, and composites.
- Fabricate or replicate minor pieces for the repair or replacement of parts on equipment.
- Complete size changeovers, make adjustments, and trouble shoot liquid fillers and packaging equipment.
- Identify problems and completes repairs, with minimal downtime or supervision.
- Troubleshoot and program minor changes in Allen Bradley PLC (SLC500, MicroLogix, CompactLogix and ControlLogix.
- Troubleshoot 3ph 480v motors and VFDs including replacement and / or programming
- 2 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years of experience troubleshooting 3 phase (480V) Circuits, Motor starters and controls and electronic circuit boards
- Lift, push, and pull 50 pounds repeatedly, walking and standing for long period of time
#CB #IND1 #LI-MH1
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.