The Supply Chain Analyst III/Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) Analyst will report to the CPFR Manager and participates with the cross functional Supply Chain teams in support of the designated accounts. This position will ensure a single point of contact for customers and continuously strive to improve customer service and meet the customers' targets. The analyst will establish relationships with customer buyers and KDP commercial teams and provide an end to end "customer service" process with a single point of contact for Vendor Managed or Co-Managed Inventory to support our business.
- Participate on the customer VMI / Co-Managed customer teams, ensuring a single point of contact for customers and continuously striving to improve customer service and meet both KDP and the customers' targets.
- Manage daily ordering for designated customer(s) business, working with supply partners to fulfill orders and meet customer expectations
- Drive service excellence; analyze / interpret customer service level information to facilitate proactive improvement opportunities using customer's data and SAP systems.
- Ensure on time delivery for orders through monitoring on time delivery metrics and partnering with the transportation team.
- Manage and publish critical management reports on in-stock, on-time and inventory level compliance to KDP management team.
- Analyze, support, and develop overall logistics strategies to support customer's needs (both internal and external).
- Develop analysis and work with sales to identify distribution voids or opportunities to replace low performing items.
- Execute business processes related to order cycle, forecasting, promotional activity, claims, returns, deductions, etc. Resolves disputes including supply chain variations, forecast inaccuracies between KDP & client and all product related issues.
- Collaborate with Manager to identify and implement strategic initiatives to enhance customer relationship while reducing cost. Provide analysis to take advantage of promotion, distribution, pricing and process opportunities.
- Execute business process using strong communication, customer service, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 years of VMI, order processing, or replenishment experience.
- 2 years' experience using MS Excel.
- 1 years' experience using SAP or similar system.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott's® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.