Mold Lathe Technician
The position is responsible for producing machine parts for production and operating various lathes & other equipment.
Summary of Responsibility:
- Program and operate CNC, American Lathe, and other equipment
- Maintain safety and qualify standards by inspecting equipment and product regularly
- Document and maintain mold lathe department records
- Maintain equipment and supplies
- Maintains clean and organized work area
- Reports to management any irregularities in quality and on equipment needing repair, malfunctioning safety devices, or adjustments.
- Additional duties will include assisting the maintenance technician(s) on shift with overflow work orders or emergency jobs
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Must have minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to take & pass our internal fork lift training
- Must have 2-5 years of experience
- Must be able to troubleshoot and problem-solve
- Working knowledge of CNC and American Lathe machines
- Must be able to take and pass a welding test
- Must be able to successfully take and pass a background check, physical, and hair sample drug screen.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.