Your Career Begins at Timken-
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Purpose and Scope
The primary role of the Senior Human Resource (HR)/ EHS Analyst is to perform human resources generalist functions for the Timken Keene facility. The Sr. HR Analyst will support the HR business plan by handling associate relations & advocacy, workplace investigations, talent acquisition and hiring, compensation administration, talent/performance management, progressive discipline, total rewards assistance, and training for assigned areas. The Sr. HR/EHS Analyst will provide HR and EHS support to a segment of this 200+ associate facility and functions with a high level of business acumen, customer orientation and confidentiality at all times. Participation in/lead projects related to organizational, cultural and policy development initiatives. This position plays a key role in the continuous improvement of HR processes, procedures, and policies.
1. POSITIVE ASSOCIATE RELATIONS - associate advocate and business partner, communicate frequently with associate groups through multiple channels, conduct workplace investigations identifying root cause. Manage and track associate relations issues and provide coaching, counseling, disciplinary process guidance. Contributes to the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures. Administer compensation program. Support safety strategy.
2. TALENT ACQUISITION & DEVELOPMENT - Responsible for ensuring recruitment and onboarding of top talent into the organization and providing a positive candidate experience during internal and external recruiting efforts. Supports diversity strategy with actions. Conduct interviews and testing of applicants and participates in the continuous improvement of recruitment process with HR team. Handles organizational development planning for client group. Support training strategy and develop and facilitate HR training topics.
3. TALENT MANAGEMENT PROCESS (TMP) - Participate in Timken's TMP and performance evaluation processes, provide guidance to managers and associates regarding the completion of goal-setting, competency development plans, performance documentation, and career/leadership development plans.
4. ASSOCIATE ENGAGEMENT - Participate in and lead initiatives to increase associate involvement such as associate teams, events, associate satisfaction surveys, and feedback/suggestion programs. Participate and lead community support & wellness initiatives.
5. HR SYSTEMS & PROCESSES - Employ Lean and continuous improvement concepts to recommend and implement enhancements to HR systems and processes, eliminating waste and adding value. Develop standard work. Utilize HR data & metrics to identify opportunities for improvement. Maintain current knowledge of employment law and HR best practices, sharing knowledge amongst team members.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience in human resource field, Master's preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) and customer service oriented
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Experience supporting both non-exempt & exempt associates, focus on associate relations.
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Strong PC skills (MS Office & use of HRIS applications).
- Ability to operate with high amount of confidentiality & professionalism
- Project management experience
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.