We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
- Manage the relationship of a defined group of external and internal customers across a wide variety of industries and market channels that include, but are not limited to, mobile and process industries, original equipment manufacturers, and distributors.
- Apply a consultative selling approach to improve our customers' performance by delivering value and innovation.
- Achieve sales and profit objectives by executing defined tactics and action plans in support of our business and marketing strategies.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned customers as it relates to developing, maintaining, and growing relationships to ultimately drive sales performance.
- Establish and achieve call plan and sales plan objectives that can be measured quantitatively
- Serve as a product sales specialist of Timken Aurora Bearing Company's product line to the outside sales force. This will consist primarily of providing product training, technical support, and commercial support to the outside sales team, which could include occasional joint visits with outside sales in the pursuit of large opportunities.
- Effectively communicate internally and externally regarding commercial issues, operational issues, growth opportunities, competitive activities, etc.
- Maintain appropriate records and communicating pertaining to business plan objectives, support action plans, weekly activity summaries, and the like.
- Maintain high level of communication with internal strategic partners (e.g. sales, marketing, operations, customer service, engineering, etc.).
- Models and promotes company core values and business ethics.
Technical and Functional Skills
- Knowledge of how to navigate and achieve results within an ERP system
- Knowledge of contract and global trade laws and regulations
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, and quality control for the manufacturing and distribution of goods
- Analytical / Reasoning skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and function specific software such as CRM and ERP
- Systemic thinking and process approach to identifying complex problems and solution creation
- Team skills
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.