Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Do you have experience with tools, heavy equipment, truck and trailer, or welding and fabrication? Are you motivated, looking for lots of hours, and seeking growth and development in a career? Do you enjoy working productively with minimal supervision?
If yes, we may be just what you are looking for!
Groeneveld-BEKA Canada Inc. is currently seeking individuals to install and service Automatic Lubrication Systems, cameras and rear detection safety systems on trucks, trailers and on/off-road construction equipment in Manitoba. Please note this job requires some overnight travel mostly within individual regions, but may require travel to other parts across Canada.
- Completion of product installations and service work at customer/assigned locations including crawling, kneeling, climbing, twisting, bending and lifting.
- Maintenance of a clean, organized work area while performing installations and service work.
- Maintenance of installation tools and equipment, in addition to the provided service vehicle
- Training of customers as necessary while at installation location
- Completion of required paperwork accurately and punctually, such as work orders and feedback from installations.
- Proven Mechanical Knowledge
- Self-starting hard worker who takes pride in performing quality workmanship
- Experience with welding and fabrication
- Troubleshooting and electrical diagnostic familiarity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision
- A valid driver's license and clean abstract
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to travel overnight for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Base wage of $26 to $30 per hour based on relevant background and qualifications
- Regular overtime - overtime paid after 40 hours per week
- Opportunity for after hours service and excellent travel wage premiums
- Competitive benefits package
- Paid training and certification through Groeneveld
- Opportunity for paid travel
- A company vehicle with gas + maintenance allowance to take home on a daily basis
- Yearly workboot allowance
- Yearly tools allowance
- a competitive referral incentive
About Us :
Groeneveld-BEKA Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of The Timken Company. We are a global leader in delivering efficiency products to the transportation and construction equipment industries such as automatic lubrication, oil level management and rear obstacle detection systems. The Canadian head office is located in Milton, Ontario and manages a distribution network of branches across Canada. We have a strong reputation for product and service quality, built over many years of service to the transportation and construction equipment markets.
For more information please visit our website at www.groeneveld-beka.com.
To see our products in action or to gain a better understanding of how they work, please visit our YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/GroeneveldGroup.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.