We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
Assembly Set-Up Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set-up and operate all production machinery within the Assembly Department, including but not limited to:
- Presses; Select and change press dies, pins, and stake, stamp and fit fixtures, install shims when necessary. Adjust hydraulic pressure and stroke length as instructed and needed.
- Laser Marker; Select and change fixtures, plates, rods and spacers if needed, select correct program.
- Ink Jet; Change format, adjust track and speed. Change to rotary or track position.
- Electro Etch; Select and change pins, pads, settings, use correct solution.
- Ovens; Select and change temperature, timer settings.
- Fit; Select and change fixtures, pins, shims.
- 2pc Swage; Select and change dies, pins, install bushings.
- Swage; (Spherical Inserts) Select and change dies, pins, shims, springs.
- Sign out all necessary gauging equipment from Q.A. and set gauges per print specifications.
- Check part for fit, center, stake, stamp, proper marking - visually; by touch or with appropriate gauging as required.
- Run 1st piece part when required, make appropriate adjustments to attain quality characteristics per print specifications and complete necessary paperwork to attain a set-up approval.
- Load parts as instructed, cycle equipment and check parts at designated intervals and make necessary adjustments to maintain quality characteristics of part per print specifications throughout operation.
- Move parts to and from work area and scale as needed. Wash parts before running.
- Maintain all machine fluid levels.
Assembly Set-Up Machine Operator Minimum Requirments:
- High School Diploma or GED (validation is required)
- Manufacturing and machine operating experience
- Experience with gages and mircrometers a plus
Assembly Set-Up Machine Operator Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- Health savings account (with company provided contribution)
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.