Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Timken is a great company. - America's Best Employers, Forbes - America's Best Employers for New Grads, Forbes - America's Most Responsible Companies, Newsweek - World's Most Ethical Companies, The Ethisphere Institute - America's Best Employers for Women, Forbes
- We try to match you up with position best fit for you- there are opportunities for entry level and those with advanced skills.
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave, paid time off.
- We will train you to advance through required certifications for Technician levels 1-5.
Assembler Core Functions:
- Assemble and test sensors for robotics, automation, & aerospace applications, in a cleanroom environment.
- Assemble components needing radial play or requiring contact angle and making adjustments to specifications.
- Shield assemblies, which may include oil lube using dip and drain methods or drop method by specification.
- Quality inspection and gaging of components.
- Light assembly and testing of electronic speed and position sensors.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; technical & advanced certifications preferred
- Above average mechanical aptitude and shop math competencies
- Strong ability to follow detailed work instructions
- High attention to detail for premium aerospace products
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.