Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage plus shift differential for afternoon and night shift. $18.00/hr starting pay!
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
Job Description: Performs set-ups and operates a variety of production grinding machines to produce tapered roller bearings to specifications. Effectively monitors production while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced in assigned production area. Follows established policies and regulations. Completes appropriate duties as assigned by management. Manufacturing Associates must have general knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, and hand tools and be familiar with computers. Work is performed under the direct supervision of the supervisor with guidance from team leader.
What We Need:
- Technical or mechanical background.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and team skills.
- Demonstrated strong math and mechanical skills.
- Must have high school or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- 2 years work experience in manufacturing environment or related education preferred.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.